Ninthlink Co-Working Space
Office Availability NOW
Ninthlink fosters a co-working space for creatives, entrepreneurs, start-ups and anyone who is looking for a collaborative space for diverse teams and skill-sets under one roof. Become part of a strong community, with regular educational and networking events, and the ability to build your business alongside talented teams.
We offer two types of co-working membership: dedicated desks at $350/month and dedicated offices at $1,250/month.
Conveniently located in Hillcrest with plenty of Parking.
Don’t spend your earnings in a blah space, be part of a talented team in a creative space with a backyard perfect for collaboration and summer events, we will even help you Buy Computer Desks Online to make your job much more enjoyable.
Benefits of Joining The Ninthlink Co-Working Community
- Workspace – 24/7 access
- Mail/package delivery and storage access
- High Speed WiFi
- Printing and Scanning
- Security system for office entry
- Conference room usage
- Free parking for clients
- Discounted monthly parking available
- Shared backyard space for social gatherings
- Monthly networking event
- Complimentary Coffee, Beer (yes it’s true), and filtered water system.
- Shared kitchen space
- Janitorial service
- Walking distance to restaurants, nightlife in Mission Hills, Hillcrest and Downtown
- Quick access to 3 Major Highways
We offer Month to Month leasing, annual leases, and discounted leasing for 1 year term commitments and memberships.
- Basic Membership ($350.00/mo.) – Dedicated desk space which includes access to shared white-board walls, office amenities, cleaning service and FREE Wifi.
- Executive Membership ($1,250.00/mo) – Private executive offices with room for up to 2-3 desks, multiple windows, option for doors with private locks, white-board walls, office amenities with a Subfloor Ventilation system, cleaning service and FREE Wifi. Furniture can be leased for a nominal fee.
Private Offices Available
- 10×10 foot office space (door)
- 10×10 foot office space (no door)
- Two conference spaces available for reservation. One formal space and one more casual space for client meetings, phone calls, and more. All leases include use of the conference space per month, and additional time can be booked on availability.
- Discounted monthly parking across the street in a secure, gated parking lot. Two client parking spots available in front of the office building.
- Access to a shared Backyard Space for social gatherings, client meetings, phone calls and more.
- Monthly networking event hosted by Ninthlink to introduce collaborators to new vendors and relationships. Great group to be associated with in Southern California with entrepreneurs, leaders and great talent, all in-house.