San Diego Social Media Marketing, San Diego Social Media Management
San Diego Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing is an engagement with online communities to generate exposure, opportunity and sales. Your main advantage is generating exposure for your business, followed by increasing traffic and building new business partnerships. Common social media marketing tools include Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube. Our custom social media packages, which we also refer to as our buzz and viral marketing packages, help businesses generate publicity through social media and community-based websites. Our SMM packages are used to improve a company’s marketing efforts and encourage people to talk about your business.
Our San Diego Social Media Marketing packages are listed below:
Social Media Starter Package
- Initial strategy development: One day of consultation and training.
- Facebook: Creation/review of a profile for your company, and creation of a complete company “fan page” (including addition of content feeds and other beneficial applications).
- Twitter: Creation/review of one profile for your company; set up search/query alters from people seeking information about your industry; set up of relevant RSS content feeds from your blog or other content source; research to find relevant people to follow.
- LinkedIn: Creation/review of a profile for your company, including addition of beneficial applications to promote your content and/or events.
- Social Bookmarking Sites: Creation of profiles on up to 5 social bookmarking sites of your choosing (such as Stumbleupon, Digg, Reddit, Mixx, and Delicious); bookmarking of up to 12 pages of your content on each site; Stumbleupon advertising campaigns for up to two of your pages.
- Slideshare: Creation of an optimized profile for your company and upload of one presentation. Don’t have a presentation? We can create one for you for an additional fee.
We’ll also show you how to promote your social media profiles on your website or blog for even wider reach.
Advanced Social Media Package – Online Video Promotion
The advanced San Diego Social Media Marketing package includes everything in the Starter package PLUS:
- Video Creation: We’ll create videos, complete with a professional actor and/or voice over, so they can be promoted through online video channels.
- Video Promotion: We’ll consult with you to determine the best promotion strategy for your video content, then upload on one or more of the following general video sites: Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe as well as upload on one of the following niche video sites: FreeIQ (general business), IMBroadcast (online marketing), Howcast (how-to), or any other niche video site relevant to your business
- We’ll create your profiles/channels on each site, and optimize each video upload with relevant keyword tags, to ensure your target audience finds them.
- We’ll also show you how to promote your videos on your blog or website for even wider reach.
- Includes initial consultation, and one day of training.
Ongoing Social Media Work
We believe that interesting, engaging content is the foundation of a successful social media strategy. By consulting with you to define your target audience and strategic goals, we’ll create relevant, valuable content for your website on an ongoing basis.
- Blog posts
- Flash/Powerpoint presentations
- E-books and whitepapers
- Widget Development
- Social Media Profile Management
- We’ll also submit content to relevant social media sites and provide you with ongoing community management and social media training, so you get the most benefit from your social media strategy.
Social Networking Websites
- Create and Manage accounts on popular social networking websites.
- Post to social networking bulletin boards with updates about your business.
- Growing your contact list, by searching for relevant profiles to add to your account.
- Include calls-to-action to encourage interested people to contact your company.
- Blog on different sites about positive experiences with your company.
- Post to a high number of blogs.
- Encourage people to visit your website.
- Provide back-links to your website.
- Post on relevant forums.
- Research forums relevant to your offering.
- Write entries to a high number of forums.
- Provide positive reviews that encourage readers to visit your website.