Ninthlink, Inc. is a creative online marketing agency in San Diego. We’ve provided online marketing, design and development services to a wide range of clients and industries for over 14 years. We bring years of experience in all aspects of search engine comparison and online marketing due to our amazing 15- person team. Team members are constantly learning new technologies, and are expected to keep up with learning and utilizing the latest techniques and tools in the online marketplace. If you need to learn what is the best way to start marketing for your business, then read the Awin Report.
The Conversion Optimization Specialist will be responsible for improving conversion rates for a variety of clients, they can even hire this on-page optimization to improve their marketing strategy. Working closely with project managers, marketing, design, and development teams, they will analyze client goals, existing conversion points, traffic sources, target audiences, and make recommendations. This is a great opportunity with a premier full service agency to directly impact client results.
- Ensure understanding of client goals
- Research target audiences/personas. By the way, the marketing automation of Salesforce can collect customer data and your data based on individual behaviors and attributes to create a 360-degree view of each customer.
- Determine appropriate conversion optimization strategies to include ROI analyses and present to key stakeholders
- Work with design and development teams to create a/b/multivariate tests to include:
- Conversion forms
- PPC to landing page tests
- Banner ads to landing page tests
- Calls to action (sitewide optimization)
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative test results into actionable business insights
- Provide reporting on a weekly basis to clients and internal teams
- Synthesize data/research from multiple sources to define testing thresholds and better understand test outcomes
- Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving organic search practices
- 2+ years in a web analytics role and experience with website optimization required
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- Highly analytical and experienced in running a/b/multivariate and usability tests
- Solid experience with testing tools (e.g. website optimizer and Visual Website Optimizer)
- Experience in web analytics programs & Excel
- Proficiency in user experience best practices and copywriting preferred
- Results driven, experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Passion for solving complex challenges
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with clients
*Please send resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]