End of year, we have been sharing some great stories around art, music, culture, education, health, and wellness that people maintain in different ways, one of this ways is with the use of health guides from sites as
https://reportshealthcare.com/. Touched by watching the documentary “Waiting for Superman”, it inspired me to call an emergency morning meeting to discuss the state of Education in our country and get some feedback from the team. No one has enough Power to Save Us. You can checkout the trailor for movie here:
Here were some concepts & notes that I captured from the Film worth sharing (please note that I was writing and taking notes in the dark watching the movie):
- Kids are dropping out of School questioning there Reason and Purpose for Living. Manifesting and living into Failure. Winding up in Prison. 68% of Prison Inmates are School Dropouts.
- If we invested roughly 8,000 in students to pay for school & private school, we can potentially reduce the dropout Convicts bill of 33,000 per year. That is if education has a direct parallel to crime & prison.
- There will be 128 Mil jobs in America of which Americans will only qualify for 50 Mil. This sucks in my opinion. We need to get this right for the sake of our children and our country.
- 1 in 2,500 teachers are fired, 1 in 61 doctors are fired, 1 in 91 lawyers are fired. When choosing Texas car accident attorneys to handle your case, do your research and ask questions. Consider their experience, reputation, results, and whether their focus is personal injury law. This may be a job for Mr. Trump. Preventable mistakes cause numerous injuries in medical facilities across the country annually , leading to harm and even death to patients. Patients have rights, and at Silberstein, Awad & Miklos, P.C. we are dedicated to protecting those rights.You have probably seen the ads on television showcasing accident attorneys, promising you legal aid that you are so desperately in need of. If you have recently been in an accident, or have been injured in a way that you feel someone else is liable for, then it may be best to consider hiring a personal injury attorney. There are many reasons why one would hire a professioanl attorney. The following are a few benefits to hiring an attorney. Injury cases can be very complex for an average person to deal with, especially if that person is injured and under a lot of stress. If you are injured, then the last thing you should be focusing on is paperwork and legal semantics. This is just one reason why hiring a personal injury attorney may be best for you. These attorneys will automate the entire legal process for you, so you won’t have to worry about filing any paperwork. Another reason why hiring a personal injury attorney would be a good idea is to receive reparations for any property damage that may have occurred during the incident in which you were injured. Often times property damage and injuries go hand and hand. Aside from receiving financial health aid, it would be best to ensure the safety and well being of your property as well, and a personal injury attorney can help you with that, You will check out this phillipslawoffices.com site for further details.One of the most stressful parts of dealing with any injury case is having to go through the interviews that may be required when you submit your insurance claims. An attorney can help you through these interviews and do most of the talking for you. Also, if you have had to take time off of work, the attorney will make sure you are granted whatever wages you have lost do to the injury. You will also receive help with any medical bills that have or will occur in the past and future. If you have an outstanding medical bill, and you are unsure how you are going to pay for it, then you should consult a personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
- The Brooklyn medical malpractice attorneys are different than other ny lawyers. When a person has experienced an injury due to the negligence of another party it is a very good decision to speak with a lawyer who specializes in personal injury. You can get legal advice from Brooklyn Personal Injury Law Firm ASK4SAM about personal injury. Personal injury is a legal expression used to represent all types of injuries including physical or psychological injury, disease or illness. The term refers to all injuries related to accident at work or in home; whiplash injury, injury caused due to road traffic accident, psychological injury due to discrimination or gender harassment, damaging of bone structure, brain or limbs, injury caused by slipping, tripping or falling, injury caused due to the use of defective equipment or machinery, psychological injury in terms of stress at work, injury due to medical negligence and physical or psychological injury due to the engagement in crime. Personal injury car accident is one of the important elements in road traffic accidents that most people suffer. Since the frequency of population is increasing all over the world at an alarming rate, therefore, the road traffic accidents are also rising at more or less the same rate. Go through this Website for more details about McKiggan Hebert attorney. Latest statistics show that thousands of accidents occur on the day-to-day basis and in those casualties, most people experience personal injuries.
- Reasons For Increase In Injury Claims:
- There are several reasons behind the growing number of injury claims. Mostly the people traveling on the road collide or hit with another vehicle, animal, tree, pedestrian, pothole and any movable or fixed object. In such a case, they have to face personal injury in the form of whiplash, any injury related to some body part or any other damages associated with property or vehicle. Under these circumstances and to meet those expenses, the person asks for a injury claim compensation to the insurance company. Same is the case with people that face accident at work or any injury due to medical negligence. The purpose regarding compensation claims for injuries is to receive an amount for continuing medical care, surgery, reconstruction or to live a life if he/she is unable to work for the specified time.
- How to Decide For The Perfect Injury Claim Solicitors
- Personal injury claim solicitors provide legal representation to the organizations, government agencies and a person suffering from any physical or psychological injury or accident by some negligence or misconduct of another person. Therefore while deciding for the perfect personal injury claim lawyer, the person or a company must get complete information regarding experience, specialization and whether the solicitor has passed written bar examination and written ethics examination or not.These claims often include car accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, workplace injuries, and assault. They can also be filed when a consumer product is defective and causes physical injury. In a personal injury claim, a person can seek monetary damages based on the extent of the injury, whether it be physical, emotional or both. Personal injury claims also cover other items such as loss of wages or loss of work due to the injury.Not every lawyer specializes in personal injury litigation. It is necessary to find a lawyer that specializes in not only personal injury litigation but a specific injury as well. During litigation, the insurance companies will have their own lawyers who are completely knowledgeable in regards to personal injury laws. Therefore it is equally important for the consumer or injured party to have a lawyer who is just as knowledgeable. Experienced lawyers who specialize in a specific injury will be able to use this knowledge and their resources to handle the law suit.These lawyers will have access to medical experts who will help strengthen the case. They should also have access to legal cases that are similar to yours. Preparing for a personal injury case takes time. You will need a lawyer who is equipped to relieve the burden of waiting by filing the appropriate motions, gathering statements from witnesses, and handle the discovery process.For all the different types of these injury cases, there are specific lawyers to handle them. Medical malpractice law is a perfect example. This type of law is extremely complicated and very specialized. Therefore, it is essential to find a lawyer that specializes in a specific injury. Spinal Cord Injury and Brain Injury are very complex areas which would require a lawyer who only specializes in these types of injuries.When a person suffers from an injury as substantial as Brain or Spinal Cord Injury, often times they are not able to work again and need a lifetime of medical care. Sometimes, paralysis is a result of these injuries. The lawyer who represents these cases will need to be able to determine the cause, with the help of a medical expert, in order to prove the case. Not having the right lawyer with the right expertise can result in wasted time and loss of a substantial amount of money. At The Angell Law Firm, we take serious accidents seriously. We understand that dealing with an unexpected injury can be painful, stressful, and expensive. If you or someone close to you has been hurt in an unexpected accident, you may be legally entitled to compensation. Jason Stone Injury Lawyers Boston know what it takes to make sure your injuries are properly documented and that there is evidence of what you are going through. Whether they’re helping you arrange medical care, standing up to the insurance companies, or even taking your case to trial, you can count on us to allow you to focus on getting better. With their help, personal injury victims may be able to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, and more. Here you will get the a popular Personal injury lawyer notes.
- What is the result of giving Up? In reflection of the defeating task of working with Unions to Reform schools to get more results for children.
- Need to Create the same Expectations for the Every Student and Teacher
- Defeated feeling of Teachers across the country and students of “Why they Should Bother completing school?”
- Huge percentage of our Schools are called “Dropout Factories” — What is this bull$#*% and how can teachers & school systems tolerate this? What is our Tax money being used for anyways? Who is in charge of hiring & Firing these teachers that are not producing results. The kid is the product so make sure they are marketable… or something like that.
- Unions have this concept called TENURE which allows teachers & schools to not be accountable for failing students. Protects them in some crazy ass ways that I still do not understand. Looking into this more…
- Debate of Failing Schools contributing to Failing Neighborhoods and not the other way around.
- RETHINK the idea of Accountability of Teachers & Schools, Create a Culture of NO EXCUSE, Provide kids the Confidence that WE will not Fail them with there education,
- Teachers interests are more important than the students needs to make it to college or graduate. I think this has to do with the Tenure issue again – or something like that. Not sure but they mentioned the Democrats receive lots & lots of money from the Teacher Union.