We have a boatload of ‘free’ Google Adwords coupons that need to be used by December 30th. Google’s current policy states an advertiser must spend $25 of their own money BEFORE receiving $100 free in credits/clicks, which is a little different from the past – but the money is still good.
- Vouchers can only be used by new advertisers with a billing address in the United States or Canada
- New advertiser accounts must be created between now and December 30, 2012 and must remain active through December 30, 2012.
- Advertiser must spend $25 of own money before eligible for credit.
- Only one coupon can be applied to any new advertiser account
- Coupons must be applied to advertiser accounts within the first 14 days of their creation
- Ninthlink offers ‘Managed’ Google Adwords Services starting at $1,500 per month.
- Please contact [email protected] for further information