From fashion to plumbing, a few of our client’s Facebook pages (along with our own) got a fresh new look in the form of custom welcome pages, which make a great first impression on non-fans & are vital tools for boosting Likes & supporting organizational goals.
The default welcome page for most businesses’ Facebook presence is the wall, however, there is a more inviting way to welcome new visitors to your page. According to Jason Guck the advantage of a custom-designed landing tab is that you can create the first impression, directly ask visitors to become a fan, take a particular action or give an instant snapshot of what your company has to offer.
Facebook landing pages can be used to:
- Introduce your organization & reinforce branding efforts
- Grab the attention of your visitors and encourage them to ‘Like’ your page
- Show what makes you unique & offer value at a glance
- Promote specific campaigns, programs, or events
- Enhance important calls to action or company goals
Your welcome page doesn’t have to be static either; it can change according to the direction of your business’s activities.
Funky Chic – Chic Women’s Apparel
- An attention grabbing call to action encouraging people to ‘Like’ the page
- Offering something of value: Fans have access to exclusive discounts
- An introduction & links to important areas of their site
Bill Howe Plumbing
- An introduction to the organization & it’s main services
- Coupons, which can be printed straight from Facebook
- A video section highlighting services, testimonials and community involvement.
Jacuzzi Hot Tubs & Sundance Spas
- A specific call to action to ‘Like’ each brand
- Featured products section to highlight new models
- Promotional channels for special offers & financing information
- Prominent areas for important conversion points such as a newsletter sign up and find a dealer form
- ‘Like’ call to action
- Our company overview & services
- Examples of recent work & organizations we’ve worked with
- An introduction to our team
- Recent blog feed